What is lead generation?
Lead generation is simply to process of obtaining potential customers details/information to then be able to use it for future sales and use it for customised/personalised sales pitches going forward.
Top 6 tips for lead generation
1) Create high-quality content which is made with your target audience in mind. Specifically made content for your audience will help generate more leads by itself but it will automatically catch their attention more than content which doesn’t have them in mind whatsoever.
2) Capture your leads information through your website. Get something up on your website that will capture people’s information if they are genuinely interested. Whether this involves them signing up for a newsletter or even just a ‘get a touch’ box which then allows you to touch base once they have filled it in.
3) Get testimonials, reviews or case studies on your website and socials. Allow people to see how trusted your products or services are and how they will get exactly, if not more than what they pay for.
4) If you are offering a service, investigate offering a free assessment, demo or trial for people interested in your business. This will show them the value you offer but without them parting with money. This also allows you to learn more about your prospects, find their pain points and offer them solutions to their challengers. Making it easier for you to convert leads.
5) Start creating and generating an email list which you can use to promote your products and services. It’s good to split current customers and leads out so you’re not emailing people information that isn’t of interest to them.
6) Look into getting a live chat feature on your website. Write a list of FAQ’s and get these uploaded into a live chat function. Make it as easy for people to ask questions they have and get the answers they need. This can help convert leads.
For more lead generating and business growth tips, make sure you visit one of our B2B Expos, where seminars hosted by industry experts can educate you on the topic. Find your nearest B2B Expo by following this link – b2bexpos.co.uk/upcoming-events