A carefully chosen sponsorship arrangement for an event, whether it be an exhibition or trade fair, can result in a significant return on investment that you won't want to miss.
According to data, 67 percent of all participants at trade fairs could potentially be customers for the exhibiting companies, and 81 percent of attendees have the ability to make purchases.
So imagine the benefits of just exhibiting at an exhibition, let alone the positive outcomes of sponsoring the event too.
But what are the benefits of sponsoring a business show?
There are many more benefits to sponsoring a business show but here are 5 key advantages:
1. Increased brand awareness thanks to media coverage, event advertising, and the event itself.
2. Direct interaction with a group of leads who are generally warm.
3. Access to information that can be very helpful for product development and market research, such as information about attendees and interactions at events.
4. Speaking/seminar hosting opportunities during events that assist with building your brand equity.
5. Increased Brand Credibility. Supporting an occasion may be a critical medium through which a brand can drive positive PR and construct validity.
If you or your business are interested in sponsoring one of our B2B Expos, we would love to hear from you and have a discussion about the opportunity. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.