Who doesn’t want to be the stand at any business expo that has the huge crowd around them?
Are you wondering how exactly you create that crowd and wondering how to drive them your way?
Here are 5 great tips to help you be that business that draws in the crowd.
1) People may not admit it but they love a freebie. The busiest stands at any expo are always the ones that are giving away the best freebies. Pens and notebooks don’t tend to excite people anymore, as unappreciative it sounds. Be original.
2) Contests are your friend. Have a contest that encourages visitors to your stand. Is there a company you could team up with to offer this contest? This could be a contest to win your services free of charge, to win a bottle of champagne or maybe something a bit more out of the box.
3) Use social media to your advantage. Once you’ve set up your exhibition stand and made it look all pretty, take some high quality photos and get them put up on your social media accounts. Use the events hashtag and anyone due to visit who sees your post will know exactly where to find you. If you also try make the post fun, it then gives people a conversation starter when they see you and your stand.
4) Make your stand interactive and innovative. Some people put a lot of thought into their stands and you can tell. It’s very easy for your stand to get lost in the “stand crowd” so by putting a bit of thought into how you can make it both interactive and innovative it can make all the difference. Do you have a company video you can show on a TV screen? Could you get a spin the wheel that has different challenges/free gifts that people can spin and get them interacting?
5) Everyone at an expo is gasping for a drink aren’t they? Why don’t you use that to your advantage and offer out drinks? Gives them the reason to come to your stand whilst also giving you time and the opportunity to start up a conversation about your business.
If you are interested in exhibiting at any of our upcoming business expos, please do get in contact with one of the team. We have different packages available for you to choose from and why not give some of these tips a go?